- If you're on a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan, the only way to pay for your service is by direct debit from your bank account or credit/debit card. You’ll be required to set up a direct debit when you sign up for this plan and you can update your payment method in the My Telstra app.
- Payments can take 24-48 hours to process. Make sure you make payment by the due date on your bill to avoid a late payment fee.
Avoid late payment fees
- We don't charge late payment fees when you're on direct debit.
- Automatic payments take the stress out of remembering to pay your bill, just set and forget.
- We’ll let you know 2 weeks before we take out your next payment.
- We’ll tell you the total amount owing, and you’ll be able to check all your charges online too.
Get rewarded with Telstra Plus
- Join Telstra Plus and earn 10 points per $1 on your eligible payments. Earn bonus points when you take up special member offers.
- Use your points towards discounts on must-have devices, accessories and more in the Rewards store.
Pay using BPAY®
If you already have BPAY®:
1. Sign in to your online banking
2. Choose the BPAY® payment option in the payments section
- Telstra BPAY® biller code (23796)
- BPAY® reference number (this is your account number, at the bottom of your bill)
- Amount you want to pay
4. Click Pay
If you’d like to set up BPAY®:
- Sign in to your financial institution’s website, search for BPAY® and follow the prompts
- Alternatively, contact your financial institution directly
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions, so let's chat.