Set up or manage your direct debit
Make late payment fees history
Set up automatic payments by direct debit and say goodbye to late payment fees.
Stay ahead of paying your bills
Setting up a direct debit arrangement
When you set up a direct debit arrangement with us, that arrangement is subject to the Direct Debit Request and governed by our Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
If you have a service on an Upfront plan, the direct debit arrangement is subject to these Direct Debit Request terms.
Direct debit arrangements for services on other plans are subject to these Direct Debit Request terms.
Direct Debit Request Service Agreements
Customers who sign up for direct debit from 14 December 2022 will have a direct debit arrangement subject to this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (PDF, 167KB)
Customers who signed up for direct debit before 14 December 2022 will have a direct debit arrangement subject to this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement before 14 Dec 2022 (PDF, 132KB) until we notify you otherwise.
Why set up a direct debit?
Avoid late payment fees
- We don't charge late payment fees when you're on direct debit.
- Direct debit takes the stress out of remembering to pay your bill, just set and forget.
- We'll let you know before we take out your next payment.
- We'll tell you the total amount owing, and you'll be able to check all your charges online too.
Get rewarded with Telstra Plus
- Join Telstra Plus and earn 10 points per $1 on eligible payments. Take up special offers to earn bonus points. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Redeem points towards discounts on rewards like phones, tablets, accessories and more at the Rewards Store.
Get that rewarding feeling. Join Telstra Plus.
Join Telstra Plus and earn points on eligible payments to redeem at the Rewards Store. Plus, enjoy exciting member benefits.
You must be 18+ with an eligible service. Excludes enterprise. Read the terms and conditions.