Why sign in to pay?
We have changed how customers can pay their bills online. We want to ensure that all payments made with Telstra are safe and secure. Privacy and safety is an important priority for us and we want to do everything we can to protect our customers.
By signing in, your payments are made in a more secure way and your account is protected.
Use your Telstra ID to sign in. If you don't have one you can register for one.
Other ways to pay
If you don’t feel comfortable signing in to pay your bill, we do have other options available to you, including:
- You can call 1300 369 666 and follow the prompts. You just need your Telstra account number before you call, and can pay by cheque, savings or debit account.
- You can pay by BPAY by using your Biller Code, and Bill Reference number, which can be found at the bottom of your bill.
- You can set up Direct Debit and remove the need to pay manually every month
- You can visit your local Telstra Store or Post office to make payments. Fees may apply.
Paying on behalf of someone else?
If you are paying on behalf of someone else, you can:
- Use one of the methods as listed above under other ways to pay or
- They can either sign in, or they can provide you authority and access to their account. Learn more about Can I give someone permission to access my account?
You can also pay a bill on someone else’s behalf by using the BPAY options, using your Biller Code and Bill Reference number, which you can find the details for at the bottom of the bill.