How do I make a payment?
Pay by AutoPay
For Telstra Upfront Mobile or Data Plans - AutoPay is the only way you can pay. With AutoPay, you set up automatic upfront monthly payments using your nominated credit card, debit card or bank account when you sign up. We don’t charge any payment processing fees or late payment fees when you pay by AutoPay.
If you cancel your AutoPay it means your service will also be cancelled.
What happens if my AutoPay failed?
If you've received a notification that your AutoPay payment has failed, we won’t make any further attempts to take the payment.
You'll need to make a manual one-off payment and can only use a debit or credit card to make this manual one-off payment, not a bank account.
You’ll get another reminder five days later if you still haven’t made the payment.
We don't charge late payment fees on Upfront plans.
Learn more about managing AutoPay and failed payments here.
Pay with direct debit
Avoid late payment fees
- We don't charge late payment fees when you're on direct debit.
- Automatic payments take the stress out of remembering to pay your bill, just set and forget.
- We’ll tell you the total amount owing, and you’ll be able to check all your charges online too.
Pay using BPAY
If you already have BPAY®:
- Sign in to your online banking
- Choose the BPAY payment option in the payments section
- Telstra BPAY biller code (7773)
- BPAY reference number (this is your account number, at the bottom of your bill)
- Amount you want to pay
- Click Pay
If you’d like to set up BPAY:
- Sign in to your financial institution’s website, search for BPAY and follow the prompts
- Alternatively, contact your financial institution directly
Pay over the phone
Pay in person
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.