What happens when I make a complaint?
How do I lodge a complaint?
How do I follow up an existing complaint?
If you need to follow up on a complaint you’ve made, but don’t have your case manager’s details, you can contact us to find out more.
Give your billing account number or complaint reference number, and we’ll help locate and attempt to connect you with your case manager.
What if I want to take my complaint further?
If you tell us you’re not satisfied with the resolution or the investigation of your complaint, it’ll be reviewed by a Case Manager in a specialised customer relations area.
The manager of your complaint will deal with you directly to discuss your complaint and the resolutions you’ve been offered.
If we’re still unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO). The TIO is an office of last resort for complaints about telecommunications services.
Want more information in another language?
If you’d prefer to speak to a Telstra Customer Service Representative in a language other than English, please contact our Multicultural Service Centre.
Further information on how we handle complaints can be found in our complaints handling process document (PDF, 265KB). This document is also available in the following languages:
- Arabic / العربية complaints handling process (PDF, 116KB)
- Cantonese / 粵語 complaints handling process (PDF, 145KB)
- Greek / Ελληνικά complaints handling process (PDF, 73KB)
- Indonesian / BAHASA complaints handling process (PDF, 48KB)
- Italian / ITALIANO complaints handling process (PDF, 49KB)
- Korean / 한국어 complaints handling process (PDF, 141KB)
- Mandarin / 中文 complaints handling process (PDF, 90KB)
- Spanish / Español complaints handling process (PDF, 42KB)
- Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt complaints handling process (PDF, 88KB)
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.