Your shopping cart is empty
A connection you can count on
Introducing the Telstra Gateway Frontier® with hybrid technology.This ground-breaking all-in-one modem combines the power of Telstra’s home and mobile networks in one device, for a more reliable connection.
Telstra Gateway Frontier
The Telstra Gateway Frontier modem brings the latest hybrid technology to your home broadband with:
- An inbuilt mobile SIM so you can get connected sooner through our mobile network while your home internet is being activated
- Automatic backup for peace of mind, knowing that your modem will switch to the Telstra Mobile Network if required
Telstra Gateway Frontier Key Features:
- Integrated Mobile Module - access Telstra’s 4G network using an inbuilt SIM card
- 4x4 802.11ac - the fastest ratified Wi-Fi standard
- NFC Chip (connect Android handset to the Gateway’s Wi-Fi by holding it on the Gateway or simply tapping it with your phone)
- Dual band capability for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- One 3.0 fast USB Port
- Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- One DSL Port for ADSL2+ and VDSL2
- Easy push button connection to pair wireless devices (WPA)
Plug & play
Get connected sooner when you plug in at home through our mobile network (using your home broadband allowance), whilst your home internet is being activated.
Have peace of mind that your modem will switch to the Telstra Mobile Network if required, giving you a connection you can count on.
Things you need to know
Telstra Gateway Frontier: Eligible broadband service required. Available to premises in 4G coverage areas. Check coverage at Telstra.com/coverage. Your mobile backup connection is limited to speeds of up to 6Mbps for downloads and 1Mbps for uploads. Actual speeds will vary due to local conditions and content accessed. Telstra Air is not available while the Telstra Gateway Frontier is connected via the Telstra Mobile Network. Existing customers not recontracting and casual plan customers will pay $384 for the Telstra Gateway Frontier.