LET US SMOOTH YOUR MOVE
Organising a move can be really stressful. That’s why we take the strain out of
switching your home phone, broadband and entertainment services to your new address. Start the process now by filling out our five minute, online moving form.
Move your existing Telstra services with you to your new home
Move home and switch your services from another provider
Moving Home Fees
MOVING HOME CONNECTION COSTS
Charges for connecting your services to your new home.
|Home phone connection costs||First connection1||Additional connection2|
|Your new home has a Telstra line connection from previous occupier - Where a technician visit is not required.||$59||$59|
|Your new home has a Telstra line connection from previous occupier - Where a technician visit is required.||$125||$75.50|
|New Telephone Line Connection - Your new home has a telephone line connection from a service provider other than Telstra or one does not exist||$299||$179|
- Not available to business customers. An eligible pensioner may apply to receive the Telstra Pensioner Discount on either one new service connection, or one in-place connection, at their principal place of residence only. Customers must contact us and request the Telstra Pensioner Discount to be applied to their service; it is not automatically applied. The customer must re-apply for the concession if they are new or returning to Telstra.
- If installed at the same time, at the same premises and for the same customer as the first connection. Additional charges may apply for items such as cabling past the first socket, trenching or more difficult installations. We will advise you of these charges when we confirm the connection at your new home.
PLEASE NOTE: A temporary connection charge applies if your home phone service is connected for three months or less. If you cancel your service within three months, you will need to pay a $100 temporary connection fee. Charges for connecting home broadband to your new home.
|Broadband connection costs||Casual plan||24 month plan|
|1. Self-install |
1 Professional install
|1. Additional outlets same time as install|| |
ADSL - $35 per 15 minutes (or part thereof); Cable - $55
|2. Activation fee|| |
- Additional costs apply if you require an ADSL or cable modem. Note these costs appear as a single line item on your bill.
- To activate your broadband service and get you up and running, a $59 Activation Fee also applies. Activation Fee waived when ordering online.
|Foxtel from Telstra connection costs||Installation|
|Platinum and Value Packages||$0|
|Get Started and BYO||$100|
The above table only include installation costs. Additional costs may apply if you require a Foxtel iQ and Foxtel iQHD set top unit.
Additional costs may apply in regional Western Australia.
Moving home services
The services we offer
Bundle your home phone, internet, T-Box or Foxtel services and enjoy great value.
When you connect to BigPond Home Broadband, you connect to Australia's largest and fastest broadband network.
Part home phone, part tablet, T-Hub 2 keeps your family entertained and organised with internet access, one-touch calling and access to thousands of Android™ apps.
With T-Box you can record free-to-air TV channels and watch them whenever. Bundle T-Box with BigPond® Broadband and get unmetered access to BigPond Movies, TV Shows and Apps.
Foxtel from Telstra gives you complete access to the full suite of Foxtel channels – sport, movies, general entertainment, documentaries, children's programming and others.
Foxtel on T-Box
With Foxtel on T-Box you can access 30 great Foxtel channels on your T-Box via the internet. Packages include sport, movies, general entertainment and channels for kids.
Need help reconnecting your services? Our friendly Telstra Platinum technicians can advise you over-the-phone, or visit your home.
Moving Home - Why move online
Why move online
Why move online check out four great reasons why arranging your move online makes sense
- You can apply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our online form only takes around five minutes or less to fill out
- Peace of mind – you’ll know exactly what to expect
- Specialist service – a consultant will call you and manage your move