In many cases, you can do it yourself by following the instructions in the Telstra Self-Installation Kit.
But if you have more complex requirements, you may need a Telstra Technician to come and help.
We recommend a Professional Installation by a Telstra Technician if:
- You have a complex in-home or business setup with a number of devices to connect
- You have connection quality issues
- You need additional wall sockets installed
- You’re a Medical Priority Assist customer
- You only need a phone line
- You’re not comfortable setting up your Telstra modem on your own
What does it cost to get a broadband technician out?
- A Professional Installation by a Telstra Technician usually costs $240. Some exceptions apply.
- There may be other charges, depending on work required.
- Your technician will discuss the charges with you before completing the work.
- Find out more about Professional installation charges.
Still need to get in touch