To set up your Netgear Nighthawk M1 as a mobile broadband hotspot, you just need to install the micro SIM:
- Take the bottom cover off the Nighthawk, and remove the battery to view the SIM card slot
- If the micro SIM is not already installed, you’ll find it in the box, in a sealed pouch
- Insert the SIM in the SIM card slot, then replace the battery and the cover
- Now turn the Nighthawk ON by pressing and holding the Power button for 3 seconds
- To view the Wi-Fi name and password, press and release the Power button to toggle through the menus on the display.
- Connect your device using the Nighthawk’s name and password.
Need more help?
How to set up the NETGEAR Nighthawk® M1
Still need to get in touch