If a Telstra technician is booked in to connect your home broadband, we’ll remind you before with an email or SMS. Please respond to the message to either confirm the appointment or to reschedule if the appointment is no longer suitable.
Please make sure that you check that:
- The address is correct
- Someone over the age of 18 is at home for the full appointment timeframe on the date you’ve been given; for example from 8am-12pm, as our technician can arrive anywhere between those times.
Make sure on the day of your appointment that;
- The technician has easy and safe access to the area(s) where they will need to work
- All the internal wiring for your property has been completed
- A lead in has been installed – for more info, go to tel.st/Lead-In
- If you live in an apartment block, the technician will need to access the MDF (Main Distribution Frame – a box normally on the ground floor or outside your building) or Communication Room (a room where all the internal cabling is found). You may need to organise this with your landlord or building manager before the appointment.