How do I report a mobile black spot?
If you’re using your mobile or mobile broadband device in an area that is supposed to have Telstra network coverage but;
- there’s little or no reception, or
- the line is dropping out,
Then you may have found a mobile black spot.
If you have, we want to know about it, because it helps us keep improving the network coverage.
You can report a black spot here.
What happens when I report a black spot?
- We use the information you provide to investigate the potential black spot.
- Our mobile technicians and engineers will investigate any faults.
- We’ll keep your information confidential.
Will anyone get back to me?
Yes. We’ll aim to contact you in two business days regarding your coverage issue.