How do I report a mobile black spot?
If you’re using your mobile or mobile broadband device in an area that is supposed to have Telstra network coverage but;
- there’s little or no reception, or
- the line is dropping out,
Then you may have found a mobile black spot.
If you have, we want to know about it, because it helps us keep improving the network coverage.
You can report a black spot here.
What happens when I report a black spot?
- We use the information you provide to investigate the potential black spot.
- Our mobile technicians and engineers will investigate any faults.
- We’ll keep your information confidential.
Will anyone get back to me?
Yes. We’ll aim to contact you in two business days regarding your coverage issue.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.