Send and receive bulk SMS/MMS messages from your mobile phone or personal computer. This service is ideal for keeping staff members and customers up to date on your latest business activities.
You can use your own SMS and MMS enabled applications, such as your PC, to directly access our mobile SMS and MMS networks and those of other operators to send and/or receive bulk text and picture messages.
You’ll be able to enhance your business and consumer communications with effective job dispatches, permission marketing, reminders, consumer competitions and content provisioning, saving time and money. If your business doesn't currently have text messaging software, you may prefer Telstra Desktop Messaging, where the messaging application is provided for you.
Features and benefits
- Flexibility - Three different ways of operating SMS Access Manager to best suit your business use: wireless access, dial-up access and SMPP access.
- Productivity - Send large volumes of SMS and MMS messages quickly, safely and more efficiently from a customised application.
- Lower cost - Competitive volume-based pricing structure.
- Easy management - Keep track of your messages with the registered message function by opting for delivery reports (SMS final state notification).
- View our SMS Access Manager Brochure (PDF, 180Kb)
- View our MMS Access Manager Brochure (PDF, 178Kb)
- View our SMS Access Manager Technical Guide (PDF, 316Kb)
- View our MMS Access Manager Technical Guide (PDF, 1.09MB)
Want to know more?
We cannot guarantee that the provision of SMS / MMS Access Manager will be fault free or continuous or that SMS / MMS messages will be sent in a timely manner.
Important restrictions apply on the sending of large volumes of messages. Read our terms and conditions carefully before using SMS / MMS Access Manager. SMS / MMS Access Manager should not be used for time based initiatives that may result in a sudden peak of message traffic to the Telstra SMS / MMS network.
Call charges apply.
Delivery reports are not available where an alpha sender has been used to send the message, and we may not be able to track a SMS / MMS message sent to another carrier’s network.
You are not permitted to use Telstra Mobile SMS / MMS Access Manager for the purposes of sending marketing messages (which are messages designed to promote the sale of or demand for goods or services) unless you comply with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), ACIF's Guidelines for SMS and other applicable laws. Telstra may cancel your access to Telstra Mobile SMS / MMS Access Manager if you do so
Powered by Soprano, Telstra Integrated Messaging is a suite of ready-to-use web-based software applications that allow you to use SMS, MMS and email to improve and automate marketing, operations, sales and finance activities in your business.
It provides you with a ready-to-use suite of web-based applications that can integrate with your business and provide direct access to our reliable and secure messaging network.
Telstra Integrated Messaging StaffMatch™
This is a work-shift fulfilment solution that can be integrated with leading HR and payroll applications. It automates the often time consuming process of manually offering shifts and managing workers’ replies.
A mobile marketing solution that supports broadcast messaging and inbound response management, database creation and permission marketing processes.
An automated SMS reminder and notification solution. It issues appointment reminders and confirms appointments in real-time via SMS, helping to reduce the rate of absence.
Emailer and Emailer+™
A tool enabling communication with a large number of recipients using email messages.
Mobile Authenticator enables financial organisations and others to deliver one-time SMS passwords to their customers for online authorisation and payment transactions.
WebMMS and WebMMS+™
A simple but highly useful online tool for sending rich multimedia (text, image, audio and video) messages to contacts – simultaneously.
- View more information on Soprano Design Pty Ltd
- View our Telstra Integrated Messaging Brochure (PDF, 109kB)
Want to know more?
StaffMatch, Campaign Manager, Reminder, Emailer and Emailer+, Mobile Authenticator and Web MMS and Web MMS+ are trade marks of Soprano Design Pty Ltd ACN 50 066 450 397.
Our complimentary Desktop Messaging software makes it easy to promote your products and services. Simply send group MMS or SMS messages at pre-designated times from the convenience of your own computer.
Features and benefits
- Group messaging - For quick and effective communication with employees, customers and suppliers
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook or Lotus Notes calendar - Send calendar-based reminders without the need for duplicated address books and save time with automatic appointment reminders
- Cost-effective marketing tool - Send promotional picture or video messages to your business customers cost-effectively, without employing expensive third party services
- Receive SMS and voice calls via a single number - Increase flexibility, responsiveness and communication results with Telstra’s Priority One3®, Priority 1300® or Freecall One8™ and Freecall 1800™
Pricing and rates
|Standard Rates and Charges||Pay-As-You-Go||Telstra Desktop Messaging 20||Telstra Desktop Messaging 75||Telstra Desktop Messaging 150||Telstra Desktop Messaging 500|
|Monthly Access Fee||$0||$20||$75||$150||$500|
|Included Message Credits*||0||86||357||750||2631|
|SMS (up to 160 characters)||25c||23c||21c||20c||19c|
|MMS (up to 100kb)||50c||46c||42c||40c||38c|
|Video Message (up to 100kb)||75c||69c||63c||60c||57c|
* Please note that an SMS text message is equivalent to 1 message credit, an MMS picture message is equivalent to 2 message credits, an MMS video message is equivalent to 3 message credits.
e.g. A $150 Telstra Desktop Messaging plan would include 750 SMS text messages, or 375 MMS picture messages, or 250 MMS video messages. Combinations are permitted. Your included monthly message credits expire at the end of each month.
- View our Telstra Desktop Messaging Brochure (PDF, 1.48MB)
- View our Telstra Desktop Messaging Technical Guide (PDF, 2.59MB)
- Download Telstra Desktop Messaging Application Form (PDF, 118KB)
Want to know more?
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.
Microsoft is a registered trade mark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.