Critical Illness Support
Helping you manage the account
We can help you manage the account, if you, or someone you know is experiencing a critical illness. As circumstances change, you may wish to:
- transfer or close an account if no longer needed;
- change or downgrade the plan;
- update the payment details.
Before you can make any changes on an account you must be the account owner or have been given authority by the account owner. Check can I give permission to someone to access my account
If you’re not the account owner and already have authority, we’ll need to see:
- An Enduring Power of Attorney
- A primary ID with a photo that can verify your identity.
How to contact us
Please bring the relevant documents with you to prove your ID or authority.
What happens next
Once our Compassionate Care team receives your request, they’ll send you an email with the next steps. The time to process your request will depend on the change you wish to make:
- Closing an account or service, changing to a Pre-Paid plan or updating the account or payment details – will take up to 2 business days from the date we receive your request
- Transferring an account to another person could take more time.