Data Packs are a great way to get extra data on your mobile. You can purchase a Data Pack wherever you recharge. If your balance runs out, you’ll need to recharge first, then add additional data if you need it.
Purchase your Data Pack in three ways
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab then choose the mobile service you’d like to view or change
- Select the Extras tab to view Your available extras
- If you haven’t logged in with your Telstra ID, select Recharge and follow the prompts.
You can view your new balance, expiry date and recharge history in Services. It may take a few minutes for your balance details to update.
- Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID
- On the homepage, find your Pre-Paid service in the Account overview section, and select the Manage Pre-Paid link
- Ensure you have an active recharge, then scroll down to Buy a Plus Pack and follow the prompts.
It may take a few minutes for your balance details to update.
- Go to Recharge your Pre-Paid
- Enter your Pre-Paid mobile number
- Select credit/debit card and PayPal
- Select the Extras tab and browse available Extras
- Follow the prompts to pay.
You can view your new balance, expiry date and recharge history on the Home screen. It may take a few minutes for your balance details to update.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
Find your nearest Telstra store or Wi-Fi hotspot.