The Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan is our new, month-to-month mobile plan. With no excess data charges, the plan includes:
- Data sharing between up to 10 services on an upfront mobile plan on your account
- 5G network access on selected plans
- Unlimited talk and text in Australia to standard Australian numbers
- 30 mins of international calls in Australia and unlimited SMS to standard international numbers
- Access to add-on extras such as a mobile phone on repayment or entertainment
- Simple AutoPay payments, and no bills; instead we’ll send you an electronic receipt when your payment is processed.
Note: Telstra One Number, Trade-in, International Roaming and data sharing with mobile broadband plans aren’t compatible with our upfront plans right now.
It’s simple and flexible - As it’s a month to month plan with no lock in contracts, you can change or cancel the plan at any time. And because you know what your plan will cost each month, there’s no bill shock or nasty surprises.
How do I manage my Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan?
Need more, or less data?
You can change your plan size once a month in My Telstra.
If you increase your data allowance - Your higher data allowance starts right away, and you don’t pay any extra until your next month’s payment date.
If you decrease your data allowance – Your lower data allowance will start from your next month’s payment date.
How do I pay for my Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan?
There are no more bills - Payments for your upfront mobile plan is via AutoPay.
Your monthly payment date is aligned to the start date of your new upfront plan. To start the plan, you’ll need to set up your direct debit account details and we’ll debit your first month’s payment. Then each month, we’ll debit the monthly cost of your plan via AutoPay and send you a digital invoice by email or SMS, when it’s been paid.
And because you know upfront what your plan will cost each month, there’s no bill shock or nasty surprises.
In the My Telstra app, you can:
- Check your next month’s payment dates and charges
- Update your AutoPay details
- View and download your invoices
You won’t be charged any transaction fees or late fees when paying by AutoPay.