- Check how much data you have left
- Check how many days are left in your billing cycle (for month-to-month plans)
- View and download your bills (for month-to-month plans)
- Manage your data usage
Check data usage with the My Telstra app:
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab in the bottom bar and you'll see the remaining and used data for all your services
- To view your usage in more detail, select your service
Check data usage with My Account:
- Sign in to My Account
- If you have more than one account, you’ll need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Your current usage will be displayed next to your service
- To view a detailed breakdown of your current data usage, select View more usage
- If you’d like to receive data usage notifications, click on Manage your data usage notificationsand follow the prompts. You can receive these via email or SMS and will be notified when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your usage
Check data usage on my mobile:
- Select your device's operating system from the list of interactive manuals
- Select your device by clicking the appropriate image, or search for it
- Select Data & Wireless from the toolbar
- Scroll down and select View data usage
Good to know: For a variety of reasons, your device's data usage record and Telstra's data usagerecord may not always be the same. Check your data usage against your monthly data allowance with the My Telstra app or My Account.
Need more data?
If you find yourself exceeding your usage allowance, consider switching your plan to one with more data allowance. If you’re a Pre-Paid customer, add a Plus Pack that meets your usage requirements.
Watch our video below for tips on how to manage your data usage.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.