Settings for all connection types
These settings are required regardless of the type of nbn connection you have:
- Internet Connection Type/Protocol: IPoE/DHCP/Automatic
- VLAN ID/Tagging: Blank/No/0
- IP Configuration: Dynamic/obtain IP address automatically
- No Username or password.
Settings for FTTN/B
These settings are required for fibre to the node and fibre to the basement connections.
- Seamless Rate Adaption (SRA): Enabled
- VDSL2 Profile: 17a
- G.Vector: Enabled
- Non-standard G.Vector: disabled
- G.INP: Enabled
Some modems may not have all these settings, but modems capable of VDSL2 and purchased in Australia should come pre-configured to work on FTTN/B.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
If you'd like to speak with us in your preferred language, we've got you covered.