You can view, download or print off your current bill - and up to 13 previous bills - online via Telstra 24x7 My Account.
How do I find my bills online?
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- To access your previous 13 months of Telstra bills via Telstra 24x7 My Account select View bill history
Want to view your last 13 bills as PDFs?
- To open and view PDF files you’ll need to install Adobe PDF Reader
- To download each bill, hover over the bar for the month you want to view, and select download PDF.
Want to print off your bills?
Once each bill is downloaded, simply print the PDF file for a paper copy.
Want to see bills older than 13 months?
Chat with us if you would like copies of your bills older than 13 months.
Good to know:
- If you’ve been receiving Email Bills, search your inbox for ‘Telstra bill’ and unless you have previously deleted them, you should be able to see all previous bills sent to that email address.
Need to see your final bill with Telstra?
No problem. We’ll send your final bill to you via post so you have a physical copy. Make sure your postal details are up to date in Telstra 24x7 My Account.