If you have a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan and your account is overdue, your service may be restricted.
- If your account is overdue by more than 10 business days, your services will be restricted.
- To get a service restriction removed, pay the overdue amount in full via the My Telstra app. You can make a one-off payment using a different payment method. Your service restriction will be lifted within 15 minutes of successful payment being made.
If your bill is overdue, your services may be restricted and you may incur a late payment fee.
- If the outstanding amount is more than $50, your services may be restricted
- If the outstanding amount is more than $70, your services may be restricted and you may incur a $15 late payment fee
To get a service restriction removed:
- Pay any overdue amount in full, including any late payment fees
- Tell us when you’ve paid it and the phone number of the restricted service. If you have multiple restricted services, please supply your account number.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.