If your bill is overdue, your services may be restricted and you may incur a late payment fee.
- If the outstanding amount is more than $50, your services may be restricted
- If the outstanding amount is more than $70, your services may be restricted and you may incur a $15 late payment fee.
To get a service restriction removed:
- Pay any overdue amount in full, including any late payment fees
- Tell us when you've paid. If you make your payment via My Telstra, there's no need to tell us – your restriction will be removed in due course
- If you're financially unable to pay your bill by the due date, you can request a payment extension.
Telstra Upfront plans
If you have a Telstra Upfront plan and your payment is overdue by more than 10 business days, your services will be restricted.
To remove your service restriction, pay the overdue amount in full under 'Payments' in My Telstra. You can make a one-off payment using a different payment method.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
Find your nearest Telstra store or Wi-Fi hotspot.