- Enjoy longer batter life. Featuring AI-Assisted Adaptive Battery technology, Nokia 2.3 prioritises power for the app you use the most.
- The large 6.2” HD+ display is designed for watching videos on the go.
- Capture better photos in low-light with the depth sensing dual camera.
- For professional looking portraits and selfies, use the bokeh blur effects and real-time photo enhancement.
- The durable metal frame and premium finish will enhance your personal style.
- This Nokia smartphone also features the secure and easy-to-use Android operating system, 2 years of guaranteed software upgrades, and up to 3 years of security to give you peace of mind.
Order online for free delivery within 1-5 business days
Learn more about Nokia 2.3 features
Learn more about Nokia 2.3 camera
The Telstra Mobile Network offers 4GX in all major and regional cities and in over 1,600 towns and communities around Australia. In other coverage areas around Australia, you’ll automatically switch to our fastest available 4G or 3G. Check coverage here.
Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Go: Roll over your unused data when you recharge $20, $30 or $50 before expiry. Any unused data will then expire at the end of the next recharge period. All inclusions for use in Australia.
Sports apps: All Telstra Post-Paid and Pre-paid customers with an active recharge are eligible. Excludes NRL Grand Final and State of Origin series. Data-free on the Telstra mobile network (excludes all non-video content and ads during Video on Demand content). Compatible device required. For use in Australia. Live games are limited to 7" viewing screen. For more info: telstra.com/livesport.
Apple Music: Data-free on the Telstra Mobile Network. Non-Apple radio stations and non-music streaming use such as downloads, video streaming and social interaction will attract data charges. Telstra FairPlay Policy applies. For use in Australia. Apple and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Telstra Pre-Paid devices: Only work with Telstra SIM card. Unlocking fee applies for use with a non-Telstra SIM card. See more unlocking information here. Limit 1 per customer and no trade sales.
Blue Tick: Blue Tick lets you know which phones are recommended for handheld coverage in rural areas.