Depending on your plan, you may receive these alerts:
- Pre-Paid service activation alerts
- Low credit alerts
- Recharge & Extra expiry alerts
- Account deactivation alerts – 32 days and 8 days before the recharge only period ends
- Change of Pre-Paid plan confirmations
- Failed automatic recharges
Can I view SMS messages on a mobile broadband device?
If you have an SMS-capable device, you can access messages when connected to your mobile broadband device at http://m.home. Check the device user manual to find out if it's SMS capable, or follow these steps:
- Connect your Pre-Paid mobile broadband device
- Type http://m.home into your browser
- Click the SMS tab to see if you can view SMS messages.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more
We're here to answer your questions.
Find your nearest Telstra store or Wi-Fi hotspot.