What you’ll need to get started
- Your Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport.
- Already a Telstra customer? You’ll need your Telstra account number and existing contract details.
- If not, you’ll need your ABN or ACN to create a new account. Register to manage your services online at telstra.com.au/small-business/self-service
You won’t need to pay yet. We’ll invoice you later
Your discount will be applied to your monthly Telstra bill.
Choose your device + plan bundle
Choose from one of these bundles:
- Microsoft Surface.
- iPads & tablets.
- Mobile broadband.
- Bring your own device.
Choose either Office 365 Business Premium or Microsoft 365 Business. Add your choices to your shopping cart
Place your order
- Check your order summary.
- Provide your business details (company name, ABN or ACN) and click “Search”.
- Provide your personal and contact details.
- Provide your billing details.
- If a new customer, verify your ID online (Australian driver’s licence/Australian passport).
- Review and submit your order.
You’ll receive a welcome email with the next steps
Your welcome email will confirm:
- Your Order details and the cost.
Receive tablet and/or mobile broadband device
You’ll receive delivery of your device(s) to your chosen address.
Turn on your device or mobile broadband device.
Now you’ve received your device you can turn it on.
You’ll receive a call to setup your software
You’ll be contacted by one of our experts to assist with setup of your Microsoft 365 software.
If you need assistance with Mobile Worksuite call 1800 285 077 to speak to one of our experts. Due to the impact of the COVID-19 situation on our call centres, please expect longer than usual wait times.