Take your business global with Telstra
Why Telstra for global connectivity
Stay local while going global
Do business in more places
Go further with 5G
Do business from almost any destination
Global connectivity trends and insights
How to grow a start-up without scaling too fast
The impact of international competition
How to combine culture and commerce
Learn from four First Nations businesses on how to combine commerce and culture, and find out how business works for people to inspire your ways of working.
- It's free to use the My Plan Manager, My Telstra App and My Account on the Telstra mobile network within Australia, although some functions might use a small amount of data.
- Unlimited calls and SMS is only available to mobile handset plans to and from standard numbers while in an eligible country. It excludes premium, directory assist and satellite numbers.
- Some usage is excluded from International Day Pass such as MMS, video calls, third-party content charges, calls and SMS to premium numbers, satellite numbers and operator-assisted calls. These are charged at standard international roaming rates.
- Cruise ships utilise satellite services rather than a mobile network. Therefore talk, SMS and data usage made on cruise ships won’t be covered by our Day Pass. We recommend contacting your cruise ship or travel provider to see their on-board arrangements.
- International Day Pass inclusions based on Australian Eastern Standard Time. Any unused data expires at the end of each day. If you go over your 500MB daily data allowance, you’ll get an additional 1GB capped at $10, which is valid for 31 days in eligible countries.
- International roaming can be deactivated at any given time by using any of our self-care tools. If you’re overseas, you can contact us by calling +61 439 125 109. All calls are toll free if made from a Telstra service.
- Calls can only be forwarded to Australian numbers. This helps us protect you from any fraud in case your phone is stolen while you’re overseas.
We’re here to help your business go global
Request a call
Complete an online form and our account management support team will be in touch.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.
Get multilingual support
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.