- A business may not enter the awards and also apply to be a judge within the same awards program year
- Business financials will be asked for and need to be supplied in order for an entry to be considered. All financials will be kept confidential and not shared or used outside of the purposes of judging the businesses performance, success and viability
You will not be able to enter the awards if your business:
- Has more than 200 full time employees at the close of entry date;
- Enter the same category where the business has previously won at State or National level in the past 3 years for the Telstra Best of the Business Awards
- Has been a state or national judge in the Telstra Best of Business Awards for any category in the past 3 years
- Is a franchisor, a listed company, club, co-operating, a Telstra licence, government agency, more than 50% owned by another business
- Is affiliated with Telstra through investments, donation or reselling;
- Has employees who judged the Awards program in the past 3 years;
- Has been purchased and operating as an existing business prior to purchase
- Has filed for bankruptcy in the prior 5 years or been subject to court proceedings in the prior 12 months when you submit your Stage 1 entry/ies., including in the business owner or founder’s personal capacity.
Please make sure you read these conditions carefully as we take the integrity of our awards program seriously. We’re proud of the program and our alumni. If we have reason to believe you have done anything to bring the program into disrepute we may have to disqualify you.