Before you complete the Telstra device care self service form, please ensure you:
- Download the Device Care app where you can run diagnostic checks yourself with full cloud connectivity. Device Care will identify any issues with your device and resolve them automatically, or give you options to quickly fix them yourself.
- Back up your mobile device data and personal information. Telstra will erase all personal information on your device.
- Have an active email address. We'll need this to send you a confirmation email.
- Have access to a printer. You'll need to print off a PDF document that will be sent to your email and take it with you to Australia post.
- Understand your consumer rights and our faulty product processes – please read our faulty products page.
If you don't have access to a printer, take your mobile device with proof of purchase to your nearest Telstra store. Use our store locator.