Information about the service
The Mobileye solution is a passive Advanced Driver Assist System (or ADAS), that can alert drivers using the solution to potentially dangerous situations so that they can take appropriate action.
- What’s included
The Mobileye solution comprises the following:
The following hardware packages are available with your Mobileye solution:
- Mobileye 6 (one camera and a display unit); and/or
- Shield+ (multiple cameras and a display unit).
Your Mobileye solution (and telematics integration) will be installed by either:
- a Telstra dealer; or
- an accredited Telstra National Installer
You acknowledge that you must not, and must ensure that your Mobileye users do not, self-install your Mobileye solution.
You can integrate your Mobileye solution with the following telematics solutions supplied by us:
- Fleet Complete MyGeotab (only available with a MyGeotab Fleet Plan)
- Teletrac Navman Director®
You can also purchase optional accessories for use with or in connection with your Mobileye solution.
- What’s not included
The Mobileye solution is not a connected service* unless you choose to integrate it with one of the telematics solutions mentioned above. To enable telematics integration:
- you must have and maintain the relevant telematics solution(s) with us; and
- the relevant vehicle must be connected to an active telematics platform through a Telstra telematics solution, and have a working OBDII device (such as a Go7 or Qube 300 device).
Teletrac Navman Director® and Fleet Complete MyGeotab are not included and must be purchased and installed separately.
* The Mobileye solution is not a connected service, however a zero cost service number is required for each Mobileye 6 or Shield+ device. This service will be recorded on your bill as a $0 charge. The SIM is destroyed upon activation.
- Availability and Minimum Term
Hardware packages can be purchased outright or on a 36-month repayment plan. Optional accessories can only be purchased outright.
The professional installation services are payable upfront.
Telematics integrations are only available on a 12-month minimum term, and will be charged monthly
Information about pricing
- Hardware – Outright
Hardware package (Outright)
Mobileye 6 Series
Shield+ (3 cameras)
- Hardware – 36-month repayment plan
over 36 months
- Professional Installation
Professional installation services for Mobileye 6 (whether by dealer or accredited installer)
Standard Metro Installation for standard vehicles (incl. travel w/in 50Km of Installer)
StandardPlus Metro Installation for complex vehicles (incl. travel w/in 50Km of Installer)
Telematics Integration Installation of Mobileye & supplying integration hardware (incl. travel w/in 50Km of Installer)
Additional Installation/Travel Time per half hour increment
Professional installation services for Shield+ (whether by dealer or accredited installer)
Installation Metro Full Day, 8 hours including travel time
Additional Installation/Travel Time per half hour Increment
- Telematics Integration
over 12 months
Teletrac Navman Director®
Fleet Complete MyGeotab
Me5 A-Box (Analogue Enhancement Box)
CAN Sensor (non-intrusive install)
Vibration Alert Add-on Upfront
TAC for Eye CAN Calibration Board
Eye CAN with CAN Sniffing Cable
Camera Sticker for Me5
Sticker for the Eyewatch
- Charges and GST
All charges in this Critical Information Summary are exclusive of GST. If your Application Form sets out discounted pricing for your Mobileye solution, the pricing above may not apply to you.
- Minimum cost
Please note that minimum costs will vary costs depending on the hardware and installation combinations chosen. Minimum costs where quantifiable for certain elements of the solution are set out above.
- Early Termination Charge
Early termination charges will apply if:
- any 36-month hardware repayment plan is terminated before the end of the 36-month term for any reason other than our breach, in which case you will need to pay the outstanding balance for the remaining months; or
- any 12-month telematics integration (or the telematics solution with which your Mobileye solution is integrated) is terminated before expiry of the 12-month minimum term for any reason other than our breach, in which case the early termination charges will be calculated as follows:
ETC = monthly charges x number of remaining months in the minimum term
- Bill Payment Charges
- Direct Debit is our preferred payment method, you can set it up anytime at telstra.com/directdebit
- Electronic payments – Free
- Payments made in person or by cheque – Extra $2.50 (some exemptions apply)
- Paperless bills are free. A paper bill can be issued for $2.20 per copy sent (some exemptions apply)
- Understanding my bill
You’re billed in advance for the minimum monthly charge, and in arrears for any usage not included in your plan.
When you start or change your plan part way through a billing period, your first bill will have part month charges.
- Need help? We're here for you.
Visit Telstra.com/contactus for our support options. Call 13 20 00 or 133 677 (TTY), or +61 439 12 5109 from overseas, to speak to someone about your plan or to obtain a copy of this summary in an alternative /accessible format.
- Complaints or Disputes
If you have a problem or complaint about your service you can:
- Call 13 2000 and say “complaint”
- Call your Account Representative if you have one
- Visit https://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/contact-us/make-a-complaint
This is a summary only. The full legal terms for this plan are available at telstra.com/customer-terms.
- Notification of Telstra's Corporate Restructure
As you may already be aware, as part of a corporate restructure, your account and services will be transferred internally within the Telstra Group from Telstra Corporation Limited to Telstra Limited. This won’t impact your account or services or how you contact us, and there’s nothing you need to do. This change will take place on 1 January 2023. For updates on the restructure and more information or to contact us about this change, visit telstra.com/telstralegalrestructure. This message is from Telstra Corporation Limited and Telstra Limited.
MOSB3201-Mon Nov 21 01:00:00 AEDT 2022