The Telstra 24x7® App gives you more control than ever. Below are some of the app’s features that will help you manage your bills. Make sure you also get the most out of the app by registering for Your Telstra Tools.
Be notified when your bill is ready. Turn notifications on or off in a few taps.
Instant account status
View your account balance via the app, so you can check your estimated usage.
View your bill history
How are you tracking this month? See a summary of your last eight bills.
View your mobile data usage
View usage by your Group and Individual services
Manage your Data Allowance
Need more data? Add a data pack using the 24x7 App.
Manage International Roaming and Travel Pass
Travelling soon? Add International Roaming and Travel Pass from your handset. You can also monitor your chargeable data usage when you use your handset overseas.
You can also:
- Switch between personal and business accounts^ (see what the app can do with Personal accounts)
- View Your Telstra Tools linked services
- Track your estimated mobile data usage for individual and shared services
- Activate International Roaming, purchase a Travel Pass, and manage your overseas data usage
^ iPhone and Android apps only.
* Not available for all small business customers.
- Purchase a Data Pack
- Find the nearest Telstra Business Centre
- Nickname your accounts and services to simplify your bill
- Chat with us online 24x7
- View your bill as a PDF*
- Pay your bill online
- Only the Authorised Representative for the business can access estimated usage for all services under the business account.
- The 24x7 App only shows estimated usage and estimated charges. Final charges will appear on bill.
- YouTube videos are metered content and data charges will apply.
- Business accounts are only available on the iPhone and Android versions of the 24x7 App. Other versions of the 24x7 App only provide access to personal accounts.
Apple is a trade mark of Apple Inc.
Android™ and YouTube are trade marks of Google Inc.