How do I create a Telstra Apps Marketplace account?
The Telstra Apps Marketplace is an online store that sells the world’s leading applications & services, which we have handpicked for your business.
Set up an account
To set up an account, you’ll need the following information:
- An active email address
- An active phone number
- An Australian Business Number (ABN)
Let's get started
To get started, you’ll need to create an account. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Telstra Apps Marketplace homepage
- Click Sign up in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter in your email address and click Sign up.
- The Telstra Apps Marketplace team will then send you an email with a registration link.
- Navigate to your email inbox, locate the registration email and click the Create Account button.
- A new internet browser window should open with the Telstra Apps Marketplace company creation page loaded. Enter all of your business profile details to proceed.
Note: If you do not have an active ABN, then it is not possible to create a profile on the Telstra Apps Marketplace.
- Your account will be created and you will receive a confirmation email from the Telstra Apps Marketplace team.
Note: if you want to manage your staff’s applications, please ensure you invite them to your company. If they create their own company, you will not be linked to their account. This means you won’t be able to see or control their applications.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.