Telstra Internet Direct Lite is engineered to support unprecedented network demands and working with cloud applications and SD-WAN.
Take charge of your connectivity with self-management tools and enjoy more visibility and control.
Get optimal performance and scalability you can rely on over our own highly secure fibre network.
Choose the bandwidth your business needs, from 100Mbps up to 1Gbps, with the option to scale up as per your requirements.
Symmetrical speeds up to 1Gbps ensures better experiences for your end-users when connecting or collaborating with colleagues, partners, and customers.
This service includes:
- A high-performance business-grade contended internet service connected via Telstra Points of Presence (PoPs) around Australia; and
- A dedicated Telstra Fibre single uplink access service to connect your site to our PoP.
- TID Lite will only be available in LIT buildings. A LIT building is where existing Telstra Ethernet MAN Infrastructure is available, utilising the common network access handoff. TID Lite is not available where any network extension or upgrade is required to deliver TID Lite to your site or your requested service delivery point.
- TID Lite service will be provided to, and terminated on a Telstra Network Termination Unit (NTU) at the main Building MDF or OFDF Communications Room only (Network Boundary Point). The standard pricing is based on your site having an existing NTU that is shareable with available ports and capacity. If your site requires an additional NTU to connect your TID Lite service, we will charge you an additional fee as set out in Attachment 2.
- We may, at our discretion, determine whether your site is eligible for TID Lite. We may reject or cancel your order for this service if we assess that there is no sufficient existing infrastructure at your site to qualify. This may be confirmed after an on-site visit.
We offer 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 400Mbps, and 1Gbps with Single Uplink in Zones 1, 2, and 3 only.
TID Lite will have the same level of reporting available to TID Premium customers via CustData, which include:
- Account Management (including Password Management)
- Service Usage Reports
- Network Performance Reports
Telstra Internet Direct Lite and Edge Network provides a target availability of 99.95%*.
*Depending on the access chosen , please refer to your OCT.
Service assurance targets for TID Lite is Extended Business Hours: Monday to Sunday, 7AM to 9PM 12-hour Urban Response. An option to Business Plus SLA for $200/month, irrespective of the bandwidth or contract duration, is available. As TID Lite is offered in Zones 1, 2, and 3 only, rural and remote sites are excluded .
Business expert illustration
*Your service’s end to end availability is also dependent on your access service.