Uses Apple Pencil technology and works with hundreds of supported apps, such as Scribble and ProCreate.
Add fair to your fow with Logitech Crayon, a pixel-precise digital pencil for iPad (iPads with USB- C ports) that features Apple Pencil technology and works with hundreds of supported apps. Unleash your creativity and productivity with a seamless writing experience that’s as natural as pencil and paper.
- Logitech Crayon digital pencil for iPad
- Uses Apple Pencil technology and works with hundreds of supported apps, such as Scribble and ProCreate
- Charges via USB-C
- Pixel-precise and ultra-responsive
- Tilt for diferent line weights
- No pairing - just slide the of/on switch down and go
- Up to 6.5 hrs of active writing time
- Anti-roll shape
- Palm Rejection Technology
- Height: 6.5 in (163 mm) | Width: 0.5 in (12 mm)
- Depth: 0.3 in (8 mm) | Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Protection: 4 ft (1.2 m) drop protection
- Power and Connectivity: Lithium battery
- Up to 6.5 hrs of active writing time on a full charge
- Automatically switches to idle mode after 5 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery. Resume use simply by picking up
- On/of slide button - Charge via USB-C cable
- Battery life indicator - 3 green lights if battery > 66% | 2 green lights if battery > 33% | 1 green light if battery is > 15%
- Red blinking light if battery < 15% | LED blinks red if battery life <5%
- LED lights blink when charging | 3 LED lights blink continuously until charged to 33%
- 3 solid green LED lights once charged to 100%
Logitech Crayon Tip:
- Tilt sensitivity for dynamic line weight, palm rejection technology ignores stray touches
- Tip can be damaged if Logitech Crayon is dropped and may also wear down with extended use. If either of these occur, tip will need to be replaced to avoid damaging iPad screen.
To start using Logitech Crayon, simply turn on and draw. No software downloads or pairing required. Here are some tips to get started:
- Make sure you are using an iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd gen), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air (3rd & 4th gen), iPad mini (5th gen), iPad (6th, 7th, 8th, & 9th gen). These are the only devices that arecompatible with Logitech Crayon.
- Make sure iPad is updated to iOS 11.4 or above. To check your iOS version, go to iPad Settings → General → Software.
- Disconnect any previously connected digital pencils, such as Apple Pencil®, prior to using Crayon by going to iPad Settings → Bluetooth → Select the device you want to disconnect.
- If you do not want to forget other digital pencils, simply turn your Bluetooth of before using Crayon.
- Slide the power button down to turn on. If the LED turns green, you're ready to go. If LED turns red, charge Crayon before use.
- 1 Year Warranty