Massive JBL Original Pro Sound
Four drivers and two JBL Bass Radiators effortlessly deliver dynamic, immersive sound with deep bass and plenty of detail. You’ll get lost in the music wherever you are.
15 Hours of Playtime
The fun doesn’t have to stop. Packed with an incredible 15 hours of battery life, JBL Xtreme 3 lets you party all day and into the night.
IP67 waterproof and dustproof
To the pool. To the park. JBL Xtreme 3 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying
JBL Pro sound
Crank up the fun with PartyBoost PartyBoost allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to truly pump up your party.
Carry it anywhere
The included carrying strap with built-in bottle opener makes it easy to bring your speaker wherever you go.
Power up with the built-in powerbank
Don’t put the party on pause. A built-in powerbank lets you charge your devices without taking a break from the tunes.
What’s in the box:
- JBL Xtreme 3 Speaker
- JBL Adaptor with Power Cable + Regional Plug
- JBL Xtreme 3 Strap
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
- General specification
- Model No.: JBL Xtreme 3
- Transducers: 2 x 70mm woofer/2 x 2.75", 2 x 20mm tweeter/2 x 0.75"
- Rated output power: 2 x 25W RMS woofer + 2 x 25W RMS tweeter (AC power mode)
- Power input: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V, 3A
- Frequency response: 53.5Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80dB
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 36.3Wh (equivalent to 7.26 V/5000 mAh)
- Battery charge time: 4 hours (20V/3A input)
- Music play time: up to 15 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Connection ports: USB-A, USB-C, Aux-in
- USB specification
- USB-A output: 5V/2.0A (maximum)
- USB-C output: 5V/1.5A (maximum)
- Total 2.5A maximum for USB-A & USB-C
- Wireless specification
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation