Introducing Galaxy Buds Live
The earbud designed to tune in to every moment. With an iconic shape and ergonomic design, a fit that lets in your natural surroundings, and a speaker optimised for a better experience. This is sound made for your ears
New ergonomic design
Make a style statement and change the way you experience sound with Galaxy Buds Live. Designed to fit perfectly into your ears, the ergonomic design makes these next generation Buds so comfortable you might even forget you’re wearing them.
Elevate your style
With a glossy finish you can't help but love, Galaxy Buds Live will add a modern touch to your personal style.
Made for your ears
Galaxy Buds Live sit softly inside the ear, giving you a fit for all-day comfort whatever your activity. The ergonomic design is snug yet non-intrusive with two wing tip sizes for a better fit.
Active Noise Cancellation
Shut out distractions. Galaxy Buds Live with Active Noise Cancelling are designed to reduce unwanted noise so you stay fully immersed in your music, podcasts and calls. Simply use the long press feature to turn it on.1
*Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Live received UL Verification for cutting background noise by up to 97% in low-frequency bands.
Hear every sound come alive
Feel like you're in the front row, or part of something bigger. 12mm speakers with sound by AKG work together with Galaxy Buds Live's ergonomic design to deliver spacious sound, while the large driver and bass duct help emit deep bass with air flow that lets sound flow seamlessly.
A smart assistant who listens back
Bixby voice wake-up is ready whenever you call. It wakes up to your voice, letting you control your phone without lifting a finger. Manage your calls, adjust the volume, or check weather while on the move. You talk, Bixby listens.2,3,4
Touch and hold to access Spotify
Galaxy Buds Live’s Spotify integration lets you assign a shortcut on your phone. Touch and hold for one second to connect to all your favourtie playlists. It’s easy listening. Half a million podcasts and 50 million songs are now at your fingertips.5,6, 7
*Requires configuring touchpad settings through the Galaxy Wearables app. Wi-fi or internet connection required. Data fees may apply.
Best in class call quality
Experience crisp clear call quality with three built-in mics. The Voice Pickup Unit is designed to senses when your jaw is moving, and as your jaw vibrates this data is converted into voice signals to help deliver enhanced sound quality — even among the noise.8
Battery that lasts for hours
Stay powered with sound through work, play, and long after with Galaxy Buds Live's long-lasting battery.9,10
Up to 6 hours of non-stop listening and up to 21 hours of battery life with charging case.
Power for even more playtime
Charge in just a few minutes so you can get back into the groove. Five minutes gets you an hour, whether that's for your favourtie playlist or the latest podcast. If you need a bit extra, you can even use your smartphone's power to give Galaxy Buds Live a charge while on the go.11,12,13
Share and listen with a friend
Share the music without sharing your earbuds. With Buds Together, simply connect both yours and a friend's Galaxy Buds Live to your phone and listen to your favourite throwbacks together. The music goes on and on, on both.14
Connect to your Galaxy
Easily connect Galaxy Buds Live to your other Samsung devices through your Samsung account. When you first connect, your phone pop-up lets you pair fast, and once paired the buds appear in connected devices' paired lists. Then with Bluetooth Info Sync, you can seamlessly shift between connections.15
Works with Android & iOS
Download the Galaxy Wearable app on Android or Galaxy Buds Live app on iOS and pair your smart devices via Bluetooth.16,17
Easily pair with your PC
Put Galaxy Buds Live in pairing mode near a PC and get your best work done. Use Windows 10 PC's Swift Pair for an easier, simpler way to connect the two.18
Terms and conditions
- Feature can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Live must be connected to a smart device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby recognizes certain accents and dialects of English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Must be logged into Spotify. Subscription required.
- Availability of Spotify service may vary by country.
- Spotify is only supported on devices running version 8.5.62 and later.
- The results are based on Samsung internal lab test subject to POLQA, a global standardized test for call quality.
- Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Live to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with settings (Active Noise Cancellation on, Bixby voice wake-up off). Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 21 hours of battery life the charged to 100%
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- The compatibility of Galaxy Buds Live with the Wireless PowerShare function is on Galaxy Note20 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series, and Fold. If the smartphone's battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Feature only supported on devices running One UI 2.5 or later. Requires bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth must be enabled on your device. Only available with compatible Samsung devices.
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with iOS 10 or later.
- Some features may not be available on non-Samsung devices.
- Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 April 2018 update or newer. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.