How do I upgrade or downgrade software?
- Log in to Telstra Apps Marketplace
- Click on Manage, then click on Account from the drop down list.
- A new sub menu will appear beneath the master toolbar. Click on Applications from the sub-menu.
- Find the application that you wish to upgrade or downgrade from the list, then select the Update Edition button.
- Check the radio button next to the plan you’d like to upgrade to and select the Continue button.
- Follow the 2-3 steps to process your order.
- Validate your preferred billing method and details
- Confirm the order details in the order confirmation screen
- Validate that your order has been processed successfully on the order confirmation screen
What happens when I upgrade or downgrade an application?
If you upgrade or downgrade an application or service, the order is processed that day and your bill will be pro-rated accordingly. You’ll have access to the new application or service within 24 hours.
Some applications and services may have early termination charges (ETCs) if you decide to switch plans. Please refer to our customer terms.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.