How do I manage my credit card payment in Telstra Apps Marketplace?
How do I update my credit card details?
Only a Billing Admin or a Company Admin can add or update Credit Cards. To add, change, or remove your Credit Card, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Telstra Apps Marketplace
- From the navigation toolbar in the top right hand corner, click Manage, then select Account.
- A new page will appear titled Dashboard. A series of tabs will also appear under the Manage option selected previously. Select the Billing tab option, then select Billing Details from the left hand side navigation bar.
- Scroll down till you see Payment Options and select Credit Card, then select Edit. Enter in your new credit card details, including your name, card number and expiry date, then click Save. Once successfully verified (automated), purchases will now be charged against this nominated Credit Card.
- If you have never added a Credit Card before, instead you will see the option Add card. Click Add Card and you will be redirected to BillPay to enter in the new card information. Once you have filled in the necessary details, click Submit to add the Credit Card to the account. Once successfully verified (automated), purchases will now be charged against this nominated Credit Card.
Why was my credit card payment declined?
There are a number of reasons why your marketplace credit card payment didn’t go through:
- You may have entered the wrong credit card number, security code or expiry date
- Your credit card has expired
- There aren’t enough funds in your account
- You may need to update your marketplace credit card details
If you’re having further issues with payments please contact TAM Support or raise a ticket. You will need to be logged in to the Telstra Apps Marketplace to raise a ticket.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.