How do I raise a support ticket in Telstra Apps Marketplace?
You can raise a support ticket via the Telstra Apps Marketplace Support Portal. Follow the steps below to raise or track a support ticket
- Log in to Telstra Apps Marketplace
- Click Support from the top left hand corner toolbar.
- You will be redirected to the Telstra Apps Marketplace Support Portal.
To create a support ticket
- Under the heading Create new incident, click New incident
- Fill out the support webform field around Briefly describe your issue and the drop down menu What impact is this issue having?
To track a support ticket
- Under the heading Track an open incident, click Watched incidents
- You will be re-directed to the incident page where you can see the status of your tickets
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.