How do I install McAfee Endpoint Protection Essential for SMB?
If you are the Telstra Apps Marketplace account administrator, you will receive two emails when McAfee Endpoint Protection Essential for SMB service is ordered.
- Email from the Telstra Apps Marketplace containing your new order details
- Email from McAfee (also known as Intel security) with the activation link
- You will need to activate your McAfee ePO Cloud administrative account on this email and deploy your client software by following the prompts
- The email will list the number of licenses that you have active under your McAfee service
- Your activation code expires in 7 days. Learn how to generate new code
Activate your account
- Click on the 'Activate' button in the email.
- You will be presented with 2 options, select 'Use McAfee ePO Cloud' which installs the cloud version of the software. Do not select 'Use McAfee ePO' as your service is the cloud version.
- Next you will create your password. Click on the 'Activate' button to activate your McAfee ePO Cloud account.
Generate new activation code
You can contact Telstra Apps Marketplace Helpdesk on 1800 878 483 to resend you a new activation link or follow the following steps to generate a new code:
- Go to McAfee page
- Click Activate New User
- Click to generate a new activation code
- Enter your Telstra Apps Marketplace email address and submit
- Check your inbox for the new McAfee welcome email with the activation link.