Award category - Outstanding Growth
Who can apply in this category?
If you're fulfilling one or more of the following category examples, consider nominating and entering your business for this Award.
Businesses whose success is creating new employment opportunities.
Businesses whose growth has meant new stores, websites, warehouses and expanding operations to meet the demands of a growing customer base.
Extending your reach
Businesses that have successfully expanded into new markets or significantly grown their customer base.
Businesses whose growth has had a huge impact on their community.
Businesses experiencing sustained success exporting services and/or products.
Specialising in mining services, Valenhold offers end to end solutions supporting mobile fleet operations. With exclusive access to proven parts and components, world — leading engineering and procurement teams, Valenhold can support projects no matter the size or complexity.
Ellis Richmond Pty Ltd
Ellis Richmond provides accounting services to help clients measure and manage carbon emissions, helping them to understand their impact and how they can make a difference. Through specialised technology, they are able to build a community of businesses measuring and sharing their emissions data, with the aim of making more informed business decisions when it comes to sustainability.
As a modern family dental practice serving Munno Para West and Playford City in Adelaide, Incredible Smiles is committed to providing patients with comprehensive dental care of the highest standard. The team deliver exceptional care to help optimise the health of their patients as well as enhance their smiles.
Common Ground Trails PTY LTD
Common Ground Trails is a trail consultancy who have been specialising in all facets of developing and establishing mountain biking and walking facilities since 2014, aiming to connect people with trails, spaces, landscapes and most importantly each other. They create opportunities for people to connect with the environment and get outdoors.
To enter, the following eligibility criteria must be met. Each category also has specific requirements. If you have any questions about these conditions, please contact us.
- Reside in Australia
- Have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have been operating in Australia for at least 12 months at the time you submit your Stage 1 entry
- Be more than 60 percent Australian-owned, with the owner(s)/founder(s) responsible for making the key management decisions
- Be a small-to-medium business that’s a sole trader, partnership, incorporated, NFP, social enterprise or franchise whose franchisor is 60 percent Australian owned and not a listed company
- Earn more than $50,000 in annual revenue in the current financial year and have achieved at least 15% annual revenue growth in the current financial year
- Have under 200 full-time equivalent staff at the time you submit your Stage 1 entry
- Operate in an ethical manner with suppliers, distributors and contractors
- Supply financials when requested. All financials will remain confidential and will not be shared or used outside the purposes of judging the business’ performance, success and viability.
- Be a listed company, franchisor, a club, co-operative, or a Telstra licensee
- Be affiliated with Telstra through investments, donation or reselling
- Be more than 50 percent owned by another business
- Be a government agency
- Have filed for bankruptcy in the prior 5 years or been subject to court proceedings in the prior 12 months – including in the business owner or founder’s personal capacity – at the time you submit your Stage 1 entry
- Be a recipient of significant ongoing government funding (excluding temporary government relief or support packages, such as Jobkeeper or disaster recovery)
- Have been a contracted commercial supplier of Telstra in the last 3 years
- Enter the same category where the business has previously won at State or National level at the Telstra Best of the Business Awards in the past 3 years
- Have a staff member that has applied and/or have a staff member that has been a State or National Judge in the Telstra Best of Business Awards for any category in the past 3 years
- Enter the awards if a staff member or owner has applied to be a Judge in the same awards program year.
Our 2024 program dates
Click below for details on category information, selection criteria and eligibility.
An exclusive 3 day event filled with networking and celebration, all cumulating with the glitz and glamour of the National Gala Dinner.
National Gala Dinner
The pinnacle event of the 2024 Telstra Best of Business Awards. An unforgettable evening full of glitz and glamour, it's where we reveal all our National Winners along with the Business of the Year.
Missed the deadline? Don't worry - we accept nominations all year round. If you know an exceptional business moving Australia forward, nominate them for the next program.
Have a question?
Find answers to your frequently asked questions.
Speak with our Awards Team and call 1800 AWARDS Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (AEDT).