Explore the Apple Watch range
Apple Watch Ultra 2 (GPS + Cellular)
Designed for outdoor adventures and supercharged workouts with a lightweight titanium case, extra-long battery life1 and our brightest-ever display. Featuring double tap² - a magical way to interact with Apple Watch - and Precision Finding³.
Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular)
Smarter. Brighter. Mightier. Apple Watch Series 9 helps you connect, and be active and healthy. Featuring double tap², an even-brighter display, faster on-device Siri and Precision Finding for iPhone³.
Apple Watch SE 40mm (GPS + Cellular)
All-new features. Still light on price. Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup.
Explore more Apple products
Set up your iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro
Huge upgrades to the camera systems, lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip, a big leap in battery life and brighter Super Retina XDR displays are just some of the things you can look forward to when you unbox your brand new iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro
Telstra One Number
Take the call, without taking your phone.
Add Telstra One Number and get the freedom to talk, text, play music and more on your smart watch even when your phone's not with you.
Why buy an Apple Watch with us?
Australia’s best mobile network.
The Telstra mobile network reaches further, runs faster and works better than any other. Handy if you want to make calls with your cellular-enabled Apple Watch.
Be rewarded with Telstra Plus™.
Join Telstra Plus and earn points when you pay your bill, to put towards must-have devices, accessories and more.
Enjoy fast, free delivery.
Order your Apple Watch online for free delivery within 1-5 business days (subject to availability).
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Always follow instructions for use. The device is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis. Consult a doctor if atrial fibrillation is detected or if you have symptoms of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility.
Telstra One Number
No international roaming
Your cellular-enabled smart watch will only work on a mobile network in Australia where there is Telstra mobile network coverage. When overseas, it won’t be able to use a mobile network, even if your mobile can.
Using multiple devices
Only one cellular-enabled smart watch can be connected to your Telstra mobile service at a time. If you wish to connect a different device, you can do this via the relevant watch app on your smartphone.
There is no minimum term for Telstra One Number. You can cancel at anytime.
Tips for protecting against unauthorised access
If your cellular-enabled smart watch is lost or stolen, immediately unpair it from your mobile phone and cancel your Telstra One Number subscription via the My Telstra app.
Terms and Conditions
As part of the Telstra One Number subscription, you’ll be able to pair your secondary eSIM enabled device to eligible mobile handsets.
- Usage and charges
- Your responsibilities
All standard voice/video calls, SMS and MMS will be consumed from the post-paid mobile service, paired with your secondary device, on your account, for use in Australia. Accordingly, if your combined usage on the secondary and primary device exceeds the allowance on your plan, excess charges may apply.The $5 monthly Telstra One Number charge will start as soon as you have committed to purchase your Telstra One Number subscription, so please ensure that you pair your device immediately after purchasing the subscription. Your monthly charge will be charged in advance for the monthly period. The monthly charge will continue until your subscription is cancelled. If you cancel your subscription part way through a month, you will not be entitled to a refund for an unused portion of the service for that month.
Cancellation or suspension
Telstra reserves the right to cancel or suspend your Telstra One Number subscription if you have materially breached the terms of your primary service (including your obligations to pay).
The standard terms and conditions of your primary service also apply to your use of our network on your secondary service.
Apple Watch terms provided by Apple
Bands are subject to availability. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Ultra 2, Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch SE require iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later. See the Apple Cellular Set Up page for additional setup instructions.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see the Apple Batteries page for more information.
- Available late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
- Accuracy dependent on environment. Works with iPhone 15 or iPhone15 Pro.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check the Apple Watch GPS + Cellular page for participating carriers and eligibility.