Galaxy Watch4 connects you to a world of Google lifestyle apps. Plan a fitness adventure with Strava, Komoot and Map My Run – and stay motivated with MyFitnessPal .1
Reach your fitness goals
Your smartwatch just got smarter. New tracking and advice features are designed to put you in control.2,5 Track your fitness and go the extra mile with apps like Adidas Running.1
Impress on arrival
Show up and show off with the stylish Watch4. Available in statement colours, the streamlined aluminium frame is both lightweight and durable, making it perfect for working out or going out.
Your personal trainer
Challenge your friends with Samsung Health – the one app for all your health data.3 Be inspired by over 90 exercises and over 120 workouts , all designed to help you build a new you.4
Snap a photo on your smartphone from your wrist and take a call from your watch .² Watch4 lets you control your compatible Galaxy devices, for fewer interruptions and more ways to connect.
Peace of mind
Early detection is the best prevention. Watch4 takes an electrocardiogram and measures your blood pressure, right from your wrist.6 Samsung Health helps track your health data.3
- Apps must be downloaded and fees may apply. Compatible smartphone required. Wi-Fi or mobile data connection required.
- Features require pairing with a compatible smartphone with Android 6.0 or higher, RAM 1.5GB and above. Wi-Fi or mobile data connection required.
- Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- Galaxy Watch4 is not a medical/therapeutic device. Fitness and health functions are for informational purposes only. Samsung recommends that you consult with your doctor before participating in any exercise program. Using Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch4 requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
- Compared to Galaxy Watch3.