See everything clearly with large, easy-to-read text on the bright AMOLED display with improved graphics and an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances. The display size is 17% larger than the original Venu Sq series.
Improved battery life
With almost double the battery life of the original Venu Sq (up to 6 days); Venu Sq 2 offers 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, you won’t have to take your watch off every night to charge – meaning a true 24/7 picture of your health.
Understand how your body is recovering with our improved sleep monitoring feature. After waking up, you’ll receive a sleep score as well as a breakdown of your sleep stages, Pulse Ox2, and respiration alongside detailed insights for improved sleep quality1. Refer to legal disclaimers
All-day health monitoring
Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery™ energy levels, sleep score, respiration, hydration and stress to women’s health, heart rate and more.
Built-in sports apps
Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf, and many more.
Any workout, any time
Use free preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and even Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect™ Smartphone app.
Never miss a call, text or social media alert from your paired Apple® or Android™ smartphone with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist.
Try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge.
Garmin Pay™ contactless payments
Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay™ contactless payments2 Refer to legal disclaimers let you pay for purchases on the go.
Safety and tracking features
Head out with peace of mind with safety and tracking features, including incident detection (during select activities) and Assistance, both of which send a message with your live location to emergency contacts3. Refer to legal disclaimers
Connect IQ™ Store and Garmin Connect app
Personalise with watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ Store (now on device), and review your health and fitness data in detail with the free Garmin Connect™ smartphone app.
- This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see the Garmin accuracy page. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- See the Garmin Pay Participating Banks page for current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information.
- When paired with a compatible smartphone. See the Garmin Connect App page for compatibility requirements. See the Garmin safety page for safety and tracking feature requirements and limitations.
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 1.59” x 1.45” x 0.44” (40.6x 37.0 x 1.1mm)
- Display size: 1.41”
- Display resolution (WxH): 320 x 360 pixels
- Display type: AMOLED
- Weight: 38.0g
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Memory/History: 200 hours of activity data
- Wireless: Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH® and ANT+® technologies
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Water rating: Swim, 5 ATM
- Battery life: Up to 11 days (smartwatch mode), up to 26 hours (GPS mode)
- Bands: 20mm industry-standard quick-release bands
- Band size: Fits wrists with circumferences of 125-190mm
- Venu Sq 2
- Charging/data cable