- The powerful and compact ASUS Zenbook 14 OLED laptop is just 16.9 mm slim and 1.39 kg light, with a breathtaking new design that’s timelessly elegant yet totally modern.
- Zenbook 14 OLED’s display has a best-in-class color gamut. It reproduces colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70% compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.
- It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Scrolling on our ErgoSense touchpad is just like touching silk. Its surface has a special low-friction coating that’s also fingerprint resistant, keeping your work area as clean as new.
- For easy number-crunching, the touchpad includes the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 numeric keypad. Simply tap the touchpad icon to turn the touchpad into an LED-illuminated numeric pad.
- There’s no need to panic if power outlets are in short supply: Zenbook 14 OLED’s long-lasting 75 Wh battery can keep you productive for up to 18 hours. And when it’s time to charge, there’s no need to slow down — in just 49 minutes you can top it up to a 60% charge level.
- Zenbook 14 OLED has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810H U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests, vibration tests, and operation at extremes of humidity, altitude and temperature. Zenbook 14 OLED has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- For unrivaled audio quality, Zenbook 14 OLED has a Dolby Atmos stereo sound system that’s certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. It delivers powerful, immersive sound that’s crystal-clear, with the multi-dimensional soundscape of Dolby Atmos. It immerses you in your favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism in music, movies and TV.
- Wifi: Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2
- Bluetooth: v5
- Size: 14”
- Resolution (pixels): 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10 aspect ratio
- Display Type: Touch Screen, 400nits Brightness (550nits HDR peak brightness), 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 90Hz Refresh Rate (0.2ms response time), 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 500, 1.07 billion colors, PANTONE Validated, TÜV Rheinland-certified, 70% less harmful blue light, SGS Eye Care Display, 90% screen-to-body ratio, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, Glossy Display
- Type: 13th Generation Intel Core i5 (Intel® Evo™ Platform)
- Model Number: i5-1340P
- Cores: 12 cores, 16 Threads
- Clock Speed (GHz): 1.9GHz
- Max Clock Speed (GHz): 4.6GHz
- Integrated Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 on board (8GB Max)
- Storage: 512GB
- Storage Type: M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 SSD
Ports (Qty | Type)
- HDMI: 1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS
- USB-A: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- USB-C: 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (supports display/power delivery)
- Audio: 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- Card Reader: 1x Micro SD Card Reader
- 1080p FHD Camera
- 75WHrs, 2S2P, 4-cell Li-ion (up to 18 hours)
- Windows 11 Home
- Fingerprint Sensor integrated with Power Key
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Dolby Atmos stereo sound system Certified by Harman Kardon
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0
- Backlit Chiclet Keyboard