Choose iPad models to compare
Terms and conditions
- The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the 11-inch iPad Pro screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 13GB of space (including iPadOS and preinstalled apps), depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete and restore them. Storage capacity is subject to change based on software version, and may vary by device.
- Size and weight may vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see Apple Batteries page for more information.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient, and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see Apple site.
- Mobile data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and mobile data plan availability.
- Not all carriers support Apple SIM and eSIM. See your carrier for more details. Not available in China (mainland). The eSIM technology works with the 11-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation),12.9‑inch iPad Pro (3rd and 4th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (7th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Apple SIM works with the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5‑inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th and 6th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.