What should I do if I lose my cellular-enabled smart watch?
If your cellular-enabled smart watch is lost or stolen, you can help stop unauthorised access to your account.
Mark your phone as lost:
- If you have an Apple Watch, open the Watch App on your iPhone and put your watch in to Lost mode.
- If you have a Samsung account and you set the Reactivation Lock, your phone will be locked. To find it, open the Galaxy Wearables app, go to Settings and select Find My Watch.
More about lost smart watch and phone
Good to know
If you’ve installed the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app, you can track the location of your devices.
You can also use the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app to put your device in Lost mode. This sends the device a message with your contact details so anyone who finds it can contact you.
If you’ve installed Find My Mobile on your Samsung Phone, you can track its location.
This won’t affect your Telstra One Number subscription. However, you’ll need to go through the Telstra One Number activation steps again, but you won’t need to purchase a new subscription.
To activate Telstra One Number on an Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app from your iPhone
- Pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone using Bluetooth
- When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Apple Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network.
To activate Telstra One Number on a Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Samsung phone
- With Bluetooth on, pair your Samsung Galaxy Watch to your Samsung phone
- When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Samsung Galaxy Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.