How do I cancel my mobile plan?
Are there any costs associated with cancelling?
That depends on when you signed up for your plan:
Business Mobile Plans and Business Data Plans (signed up on or after 25 June 2019) and Business Choice Plans
If you’re on a Device Payment Contract (DPC), you’ll need to pay the balance of your device repayments in one final payment.
Other plans signed up before 25 June 2019
You may need to pay an Early Termination Charge (ETC) if you’re still in a contract.
If any of the following applies to you, you may need to pay additional costs:
- Handset Repayment Option (HRO)
- Device Payment Contract (DPC)
- You redeemed a Telstra New Phone Feeling add-on
- You are on a Lease plan
- You received a bonus when you signed up.
Where do I find information about my contracts?
- Sign in to My Telstra.
- Choose a Mobile or Mobile Broadband service.
- Under Your usage and plan, go to View or manage your plan for information about Your plan details. This can include plan details, cost, contract dates, remaining balances and more.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.