Are there any costs associated with cancelling?
That depends on when you signed up for your plan:
Business Mobile Plans and Business Data Plans (signed up on or after 25 June 2019) and Business Choice Plans
If you’re on a Device Payment Contract (DPC), you’ll need to pay the balance of your device repayments in one final payment.
Other plans signed up before 25 June 2019
You may need to pay an Early Termination Charge (ETC) if you’re still in a contract.
If any of the following applies to you, you may need to pay additional costs:
- Handset Repayment Option (HRO)
- Device Payment Contract (DPC)
- You redeemed a Telstra New Phone Feeling add-on
- You are on a Lease plan
- You received a bonus when you signed up.
How do I find out my contract’s end date?
- Sign in to Your Telstra Tools.
- Hover over the Services tab and select Mobile and Mobile Broadband. If you have multiple accounts select the relevant account, then select your service from the list displayed.
- Scroll down and find ‘Contract end date’.
How do I find out if there is a cost for me to cancel?
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.