How do I uninstall Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration?
For all administrative related issues, such as cancelling a Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration license, please contact your nearest Business Technology Centre. Enquiries can be made Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
To uninstall Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration:
- Log in to Check Point Infinity Portal.
- Access the Harmony Email & Collaboration dashboard.
- Go to Config, located in the left vertical navigation.
- Under Active SaaS Applications, locate your active email and productivity application and click Stop. When the warning window pop-up appears, click Stop again. Repeat for all other active SaaS applications.
To delete Office 365 integration with Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration:
- Log in to Azure Active Directory admin centre.
- Click Azure Active Directory.
- Click Enterprise applications.
- Locate Check Point Cloud Security Platform – Emails V2. Click Properties, followed by Delete.
- When the warning window appears, select Yes.
To delete Gmail integration with Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration:
- Log in to Google Workspace admin centre.
- Locate and click Apps list and select Check Point Cloud Security.
- Click Uninstall app.
Where do I go for more support with Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration?
Connect with business technology experts
We can tailor your security solutions to help safeguard your business. Contact a Business Technology Centre to find out more.
For further support call 1800 878 483, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (AEST).