How do I install Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration?
Activate your account
If you’re a new Check Point customer, you’ll first need to set up your admin. You will then receive an email from Check Point with your login details to activate your account.
- Follow the activation prompt within the email from Check Point.
- Go to the Check Point Infinity Portal and enter your login details.
- The Check Point Infinity Portal can also be accessed through ‘My Apps’ in the Telstra App Marketplace or via the link included in the activation email from Check Point.
- Locate Harmony Email & Collaboration within the Check Point Infinity Portal to access your dashboard.
Installing Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration
To install and integrate Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration:
- Log in to Check Point Infinity Portal.
- Click Services Menu and select Email & Collaboration to take you to the SaaS (software as a service) selection screen.
- Select the cloud service you would like to secure by clicking Start.
- When prompted, approve access for Check Point by clicking Accept.
- Configure integration by ensuring Automatic Mode is selected when prompted. Accept the Terms of Service using the checkbox and click Ok.
For more information on installing Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration including professional remote installation, go to Check Point Harmony Installation.
Where do I go for more support with Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration?
Connect with business technology experts
We can tailor your security solutions to help safeguard your business. Contact a Business Technology Centre to find out more.
For further support call 1800 878 483, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (AEST).