Alternatively, you can set up Direct Debit in our app.
If you can’t pay your bill on time
We aren’t charging late payment fees or suspending services for bills that become overdue between Thursday 19 March and Thursday 30 April 2020.
Late payment fees may apply for bills that become overdue before 19 March 2020, or after 30 April 2020.
You can check to see if you're eligible to have a late payment fee charged before 19 March waived online.
Why set up a direct debit?
Help avoid late fees
- Automatic payments allow you to set and forget your payments.
- Choose to take up email bill to save paper, plus be able to access your bill online at any time.
- We'll let you know 2 weeks before we take out your next payment.
- We'll tell you the total amount owing, and you'll be able to check all your charges online too.
- Join Telstra Plus and earn 10 points per eligible dollar on your service payments.
- Use your points towards discounts on must-have devices, accessories and more in the Rewards store.