when far away.
Stay in touch with friends and family overseas with our International Call Pack. Add one to your eligible mobile phone plan to get unlimited international calls and texts from Australia to standard numbers in 25 selected countries.
International Call Pack
Our International Call Pack offers unlimited international calls and texts from Australia to
standard numbers in the 25 selected countries listed below.
Eligible countries: Bangladesh, Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA, US Virgin Islands and Vietnam.
Every month added to your existing eligible mobile plan.
Excludes premium, satellite and video calls.
Call Rate Calculator
Enter the country name into our call rate calculator to display standard international call charges.
Your destination list is empty.
Add countries to your destination list by using the field above to view costs.
Buy & Support
To purchase or cancel an International Call or Connect Pack, or to speak with us, please call the number for the language you wish to speak in. If you’d prefer to speak with someone in person, you can visit your local Telstra Store:
|Telstra's Multilingual Services||1800 241 600|
The Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs provides a Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) for non-English speakers. If another language is required, you can call TIS on 13 14 50 and request to be connected to Telstra on 1800 199 458.
- All packs exclude use while overseas.
- For our International Video Call Rates, refer to Our Customer Terms.
- All voice call rates are per-minute rates.
- A single SMS is up to 160 characters. For single SMS of 160 or more characters, we charge the SMS fee for each 153 standard characters or part thereof. An MMS is up to 500kB in size.
- Included allowance can be used on voice calls and standard SMS to standard international numbers, whilst in Australia. All other use (ie MMS, video calls and use while overseas) is excluded. Unused allowances expire monthly.
- You can cancel your International Connect Pack or International Pack at any time by calling a number from our list here or visiting a Telstra Store. If you do not cancel your International Connect Pack or International Pack it will continue on a monthly basis and you will be charged each month until you cancel.
- You can only subscribe to one International Connect Pack per eligible service
- Available through all Telstra stores or our Telstra call centres.
For full term and conditions, please refer to Our Customer Terms.