Telstra Enterprise billing and payments
How to make and manage payments
Invoice payment options
- Your Telstra Tools – T Analyst offers payments by credit card or bank deposit.
- Your Telstra Tools – Online Bill offers payments by credit card, BPAY®, direct debit and EFT.
- Credit card payments – either register for Your Telstra Tool or call us on 1300 369 666. You’ll need your Telstra account and invoice number handy.
- BPAY® – by using your biller code and bill reference number, which can be found at the bottom of your invoice.
- You can visit your local Telstra store or Australia Post to make payments. Fees may apply.
Your Telstra Tools
What is Your Telstra Tools?
Your Telstra Tools is a secure, personalised online portal that helps you manage your various Telstra accounts and services in one place.
What payment options are available in Your Telstra Tools?
There are two portals within Your Telstra Tools that enable invoice payments: T Analyst and Online Bill.
- T Analyst offers bank deposit and credit card payments.
- Online Bill offers credit card, EFT, direct debit and BPAY® payments.
How to access Your Telstra Tools
If you are the authorised representative for your Telstra business account
Contact your Telstra service team to complete a Your Telstra Tools registration request.
If you are not the authorised representative for your Telstra business account
Your authorised representative is the person in your company who is authorised to manage access rights and permissions for users of Your Telstra Tools.
- Find out who your authorised representative is. If you do not know, ask your Telstra service team.
- Ask your authorised representative to register you for Your Telstra Tools and the portal access (e.g. Online Bill, T Analyst) you need to pay and manage invoices.
- Your authorised representative can register and enrol you in either Online Bill or T Analyst using ‘Manage Your Users’ in Your Telstra Tools.
- You’ll receive an email notifying you of your new temporary online credentials. Once you use these details to log in and reset your credentials, you’re ready to go.
Already have login details for Your Telstra Tools and need to enrol for Online Bill and/or T Analyst?
- Find out who your authorised representative is. You can do this by logging into Your Telstra Tools and checking in the Welcome area under your own details on the home page.
- Ask your authorised representative to assign and enrol you via Your Telstra Tools to the portals you want to use (e.g. Online Bill, T Analyst). They can do this by going to Manage Your Users.
- Once assigned, your access will be visible the next time you log in to Your Telstra Tools.
What is Online Bill?
Online Bill helps you manage your Telstra invoices online. It’s the convenient way to monitor invoice summaries, view outstanding invoices, amounts owing and payments made.
What payment options are available in Online Bill?
- Credit card
- Direct debit
How to access Online Bill
Online Bill is accessed via Your Telstra Tools.
To do this, an authorised representative must sign into Your Telstra Tools then go to:
- Online Bill / Admin tab / Billing Accounts and the Services / Users tab.
- Search unassigned users and select the required username and click Assign.
What is T Analyst?
T Analyst is an online bill and reporting tool developed to make organising and managing your Telstra invoices easier.
What payment options are available in T Analyst?
- Credit card
- Bank account
How to access T Analyst
Additional approvals are required in Your Telstra Tools to use T Analyst. If you do not have access to it, ask Your Telstra Tools authorised representative to assign you to it.
To do this, an authorised representative must sign into Your Telstra Tools then:
- Go to T Analyst / Setup / Users profiles / Manage Users
- Search the unassigned users and select the username that requires updating.
- Select Edit user to choose the hierarchy level and other permissions