If you run mining, oil and gas operations, you need to connect across vast and remote geographies. But with the growth of bandwidth-intensive video streaming, telemetry and other critical data, is your mobile network coping?
Telstra LANES® (LTE Advanced Network for Enterprise Services) can give you the capacity, coverage and speed you need for business-critical data. It enables you to move between dedicated and shared mobile spectrum to connect people, equipment and vehicles:
- A dedicated, partitioned LTE spectrum 'lane' for exclusive use. Bring your own spectrum or we can help you acquire it
- Extra capacity on the Telstra Mobile Network with the option of traffic priority in LTE enabled areas
- Move from the dedicated spectrum to Telstra Mobile Network in LTE enabled areas
How does it work?
Learn more about how Telstra LANES® Enterprise can help your organisation.
Help your organisation to get
Reliable, high-speed coverage
A dedicated and partitioned LTE spectrum 'lane' gives you the ability to run business-critical applications with better performance. It means you can improve business outcomes through reliable mobile broadband data communications in the field by maintaining connectivity between machinery, vehicles and sensors.
Extra capacity without extra investment.
Now you can have greater coverage or more bandwidth as needed, without costly capital investment or lengthy deployment times.
Full management and support.
End-to-end service management with standard or tailored service level agreements, plus a 24/7 helpdesk will help everything run smoothly. You can also view information on network status and your service via an online portal.
A purpose-built ecosystem.
The solution will be designed to suit your unique situation. We'll work with you to identify the best options for your geographic reach, bandwidth and service level requirements.
Assurance of world-best technology.
Telstra LANES® was recognised at the 2015 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where it won the Outstanding LTE Solution award. And it's underpinned by Australia's best mobile network to connect you in more places.
Potential business impacts
- Improved performance of business-critical applications
- Streamlined operations through a common communication platform
- Increased coverage and capacity as needed
Ideal for companies with
- Mining, oil and gas operations
- Remote or dispersed sites
- Bandwidth-intensive data applications
- Latency-sensitive applications like telemetry